12th Night in Tree Girt Sea!

  • Wendy Pastrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2006
      Come one! Come all! This should be our best year yet!
      Volunteers are welcome and appreciated! Please contact
      the Event Steward.

      --------------------
      Twelfth Night
      (Their Royal Majesties will be in attendance)

      A Day of Gifting in Tree Girt Sea
      January 13, 2007
      10:00am to 9:30pm

      George B. Armstrong School - 2110 W. Greenleaf,
      Chicago, IL 60645

      From ancient times, midwinter is the season of giving
      and receiving gifts.

      Come Bearing Gifts! Help us Celebrate!
      Gifts are the things that we share. Gifts come in all
      shapes and sizes, some wrap-able, some not.

      Celebrate your gifts in the SCA -- what do you have to
      do, to teach, to donate? And in return, enjoy the
      bounty that the SCA has to offer to you.

      We have several gift exchanges planned; come prepared
      to offer an item or a service for the day (No gifts
      over $12.00 please). Or bring canned goods for a food
      drive to give to our greater community.

      A Feast that Lasts All Day!
      Entertainment and Great Classes All Day!
      Games and Fun All Day!
      An All-Day Party!
      Dancers, Musicians, Magicians we need you!

      Entertainment Coordinator: Lord Dunstan (Rob Hicks):
      773-725-2798 E-mail:darclan28@...

      There will be an A&S Gift Display
      Bring Art that you can give away.
      Share your gift of Style, come be in our Fashion Show.

      Fighters - come to the Saturday festivities and stay
      for a Regional Fighter Practice on Sunday.

      All Day Feast:

      Eat delicious medieval party food all day long! The
      gifts of our local cooks will be available to eat
      whenever you are ready to take a break from
      socializing, games and dancing. Check the website for
      more details, and expect delightful foods!

      Stone Soup:

      The children will be putting together a performance of
      the story of stone soup for Our Royalty. Come and
      participate. We would love your help.

      $10.00 Site Fee
      $12.00 after January 1, 2007

      $10.00 Feast Fee, All Day Feast
      $12.00 after January 1, 2007
      Smalls under 7yrs old: half off

      ($3.00 surcharge for non-members does apply)

      Event Steward:
      Mistress Juliana (Julia Needlman): 773-750-2180
      e-mail:julianeedlman@...

      Merchant Liaison: *** We are full at this time ***
      Lady Nadezda (Merril Miller): 847-902-2961
      e-mail: nadezda_z@...

      Pre-Registration:
      Please make checks payable to "The Society for
      Creative Anachronism"
      Lady Margaret (Kellie Vesely)
      1236 W. Pratt Blvd. #803, Chicago, IL 60626
      773-680-6271

      Directions:
      1. best direction to I-94 ext 39, From I-94
      2. Head east from Touhy Ave - go 3.8 m
      3. Turn right at N Bell Ave - go 1 block
      4. George B. Armstrong School (Estes & Bell) Parking
      on the Left

      Site is 100% Handicap accessible.
      Site is BONE DRY as this is a public school.
      Web Site: http:\\www.treegirtsea.com