Youth Fighter Practice dates for 2007

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2006
      Greetings to all from your humble Mayor and Ayreton Youth Boffer marshal--

      Starting in January, the youth fighter practices will be on different Mondays depending on the month.  Here is a schedule, which I'm hoping my wonderful Towne Cryer keeps track of, too (hint, hint, nudge, nudge).  All practices will continue to be at Hope Presbyterian Church.

      January  3rd and 5th Mondays
         Jan 15
         Jan 29

      Feb.  2nd and 4th Mondays
        Feb. 12
        Feb. 26

      March 2nd and 4th Mondays
        March 12
        March 26

      April 3rd and 5th Mondays
        April 16
        April 30

      May 2nd Monday
        May 14

      At the May practice, we will discuss moving the practice outside again, and the time and dates.

      May this find you all happy and healthy this holiday season, whichever holiday you celebrate...

      Acelina

      http://mail.yahoo.com