Thank-you-Inkin-in-Lincoln

  • Inkin-in-Lincoln
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2006

      Dear Scribes and Friends who went to or helped with the Inkin-in-Lincoln Event.

      I generally hate blanket announcements and will be contacting many of you soon. As you know my life is in a wee bit of chaos and I didn’t want anyone to think I’d forgot them.  So I thought this might be the best way to get to people all at once. If you receive my missive more than once, I’m sorry.

      Thank-you to:

      The cooks and helpers of Bali . It was an awesome feast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      The tea makers and helpers of Rokkehealden.  The yummy treats were well yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      The teachers who came from near and far.

      My co-autocrat, Dame Ellen of the Scholars.  This was lots of fun.

      Everyone who attended our little event.  It couldn’t have happened with you.

      I hope everyone got to meet new people and try new things.  Most important of all, I hope you had fun!

      In Service,

      Lady Akiko Catherine O’Brien

      Keep making blanks and practicing.

      Please feel free to share this with anyone not on this list.