New youth rapier combatant

  • Thomas Hughes
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 16, 2010

      My son, Jason (Kinji) authorized at Ravenslake.  He wants to go to fighter practices.  Are there any youth approved rapier marshals who attend the Sunday or Tuesday practices.

      Sean

      Thomas W. Hughes

      2505 Rosehall Lane

      Aurora, Illinois 60503

      Mobile: 630-418-8774

      Home: 630-229-0926

    • Tedesco da Venezia

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 20, 2010
          Neko Me and Gerard are both approved, and I was (and will be again soon) as soon as my renewed background check goes through so yes, as long as one of those two is available, and I will be again soon, Jason should have no problems fighting at our Tuesday night practices.

          Anton

          Anton du Marais

          To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com