Foxhunt - Special Thanks

  • Hilla Hamasdohtor
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2010
      I would like to add a note of thanks, first off, to the Barony of
      Ayreton and especially the Canton of Foxvale for hosting a most
      excellent Foxhunt. I enjoyed myself immensely. Most of all, though, I'd
      like to give a special thanks to Lord Kuji. I know he's already been
      thanked for setting up the feast entertainment, but I would like to add
      to that. As a performer, I've sung at a fair number of feasts and in
      some concerts. Working with Kuji was an absolute joy. He let us know
      early when we would be performing and he tried to arrange the slots to
      make the best use of our own talents. He asked how we wanted to be
      introduced. He kept us informed before and during feast so that we knew
      when we would be performing and any changes we might have. He even gave
      a five-minute warning, so that we could be sure to be ready. This was
      wonderful, because it left me free to focus all my attention on my
      performance. His attention to detail and working with us and teamwork
      allowed me to have one of the best performance experiences I've had in
      the CA, and inspires me to follow his example when I arrange entertainment.

      Kuji-san, if I wore a hat, I would take it off to you. It was an honor.
      Thank you very much.

      Yours in service,
      Hilla Hamasdohtor