Youth Event in Caer Anterth

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2010

      Greetings All,

      We are extending the registration deadline for the CAM event "THE YOUTH GET A CASTLE. THE ADULTS GET A TENT" to Monday October 4th, but we would ask that people please preregister ASAP.  With the site we have we need to know numbers ASAP due to the fact that if we do not get enough we may need to cancel use of one of the buildings.

      Lady Nikea has worked extremely hard on organizing this event.  She is an amazing organizer for children's activities, which the children have seemed to have enjoyed immensely.  I am sure that this event will be no less successful with the children.  Please consider bringing your children to have a great time!  Adults are more than welcome, but the events planned are geared towards children.

      You can find the registration form here:

      http://caeranterth.northshield.org/Calendar/YouthEvent/2010/index.php

      Please let me know if you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them.

      Baroness Tatiana Marana Melville, OP

      Barony of Caer Anterth Mawr

      tatianam@...