From your friendly Ayreton Town Cryer

  • ayretontownecryer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2006

      Greetings unto one and all!

      You may have noticed that the announcements that went out today have some holiday schedule interruptions.  I strongly recommend that whatever your activity schedule is that you call first to confirm that your regularly schedule is still in effect during the holdidays.

      I am very happy to help post scheduling changes as well.  However, I too have a holiday schedule that I will be following.

      Starting Wednesday December 20th at 9 p.m.  I will not be using the internet until Wednesday December 27th around 6:30 p.m.  I will again be off the internet from Thursday December 28th at 9p.m until Tuesday January 2, 2007.  While you can send me your requests at any time I won't be posting them during the times I am not on the internet.  I will begin regular announcements, (as it were,)  After Tuesday January 2, 2007.

      I truly wish each and every one of you a wonderful and happy holiday season!  Be safe and have FUN!

      Ian the Green

      Ayreton Town Cryer