Re: [Ayreton] Fwd: [Mid] any Richardians out there?

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2010
      Hola Friends,

      There is actually a Richard III Society and they're having an event in Oak Brook next September.

      The international website is here: http://www.richardiii.net/.

      ss

      On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 12:57 PM, Jeffnaggie <jeffnaggie@...> wrote:

      Hello all,

      I was willing to overcome my dark ages self enough to pass this on in case there were any interested parties.

      H.

      From:  Catherine Ollerhead De Santis <collerhe@...>

      Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL