RE: [Ayreton] Ayreton Dice -- available for pickup and purchase at Investiture/FoxHunt!

  • Sonia
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 14, 2010

      Yes,  I may be interested in a pair or 2…Thanks

      Sonia Rohowsky…..the new be

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 17, 2010
        Fiona and I will take a pair each. There is a very remote chance Fiona may make Stone Dog and we will both be in town the next week helping Ross and his family get settled somewhere in the 'burbs. We can meet up then or at the Illiton event (maybe) that next weekend if you are headed that way. Worst case - I volunteer Hillary and Gareth or Richard and Kathy to pick them up for us. Thanks for volunteering guys.

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 17, 2010
          Will be happy to.  Goodness knows, I've volunteered you guys for enough stuff.

          Ags