RE: [ShireofRavenslake] Fwd: [Ayreton] Foxhunt Thanks

  • Kyla
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2010
      You're very welcome, Marie!
      I'm sorry I was not available to help more, but CnC was up to it's ears in rehearsals and performances, including one - "Here; learn this music, now let's go sing it!" from Amalie, which Amalie, Giannetta, Teleri and I did - that was great!
      (Those were pretty much the only times I made it down to the list field during the day - to perform.)

      My thanks go to all the members of CnC, present or not, who have helped to make the group better.
      To Robyyan, the Baron's Noyse and Par Tre for the incredible work Robyyan put in to making the Ayreton Song work in such a short time, and working together with all of us: Without any rehearsal at all, we pulled it off beautifully!
      And to Giannetta and the Pippins, (2 of whom are also CnC,) who have been welcoming and supportive since we started CnC - I love merging our two groups - we sound awesome!

      On a sadder note, if I understood correctly about the cats, there was only one unclaimed barn cat - the grey cat, left by a previous camper, and pregnant - all the others were owned by people who live on site.
      That one cat and her incipient kittens will be left to fend for themselves this winter, unless someone wants to claim them, and take care of them.
      *sigh*

      Tabitha