Thank You Ayreton!

  • BaronessBaron Ayreton
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13 10:50 AM

      We want to thank everyone for the support and warm wishes that everyone extended to us over the weekend.

      In addition, we wanted to send out a special thank you to Foxvale, and all who helped in the event. You did an amazing job!

      To the cooks and servers, who worked under some very difficult conditions, we deeply appreciate your efforts.

      To Richard and Gareth we want to express our gratitude for your efforts as autocrats, and beyond.

      To Mistress Sarafina, it seemed like the Rose Tourney participants very much enjoyed their portion of the event. Sir Fern, we know you had a large part to do with that as well. Thank you.

      To the Thieves of Hearts, it was great having you out, and lending your special brand of hospitality to the event.

      A special thanks to Anne d’Aix and Aethelwulf of Dover.  Without their support and love, mostly behind the scenes, we are not sure how we would have gotten through the day

      Other thanks will come in time, as there are so many.

      To all the award recipients, it was such a pleasure to be able to see you receive your awards, that it really created a special highlight for our day. There is really nothing like seeing the surprise and shock of someone getting an award. It’s doubly joyful when they richly deserve it, and all of you did!

      As we embark on a new era for Ayreton, we must thank those that had so much to do with the start of all of this such as our Lord Mayors: Alexander de Seton, Alan Fairfax, Cerian Cantwr, Acelina of Derelei, Etienne le Couteau des Roches, who were in a sense our predicessors. We also need to thank our seneschals. Master Philip White kept us and our paperwork moving along and did a really amazing job to keep it moving quickly!  And of course current seneschal Richard de Scholey who continues to keep us moving in the right direction.

      We have been invited to hold our first Baronial Court at Stone Dog Inn, and we look forward to any suggestions anyone may have as to what we should address in that court.

      We look forward to seeing you then, if not sooner.

      THL Nadezda ze Zastrizl,  Sgt Henry of Exeter
      Baroness, Baron Ayreton

    • Nadezda
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2013

        Good Morning Ayreton!

        I wanted to extend a thank you to everyone who participated in yesterday's event in any way. Their Royal Majesties expressed to me what a wonderful time their had, and noted that they felt very welcome and deeply appreciated all of our hard work and support. Further Their Stellar Majesties of Northshield were made to feel very much at home, and were equally impressed with our event staff.

        Personally I am very proud of our barony for having pulled together to make this event happen.

        On a very personal note, I want to thank the serving staff in particular, for letting me indulge my whim to serve their Majesties in period fashion as one of their servers during feast. I was a great joy for me to rejoin their ranks, as well as to be able to cater to their Majesties needs in a way that sitting at head table could not afford me.

        Huzzah Ayreton!

        Nadezda

        Baroness Ayreton

      • Dolores Becker
        Message 3 of 3 , May 6, 2013
          Thank you for jumping into the breach, Your Excellency.  As far as I'm concerned, you can come and 'slum' with us any time you want.

          That goes for you, too, Sarafina.

          Moose