Investiture News

  • gmiller77@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2010
      So I'm curious who are the New Baron and Baroness of Ayreton. I wanted to make it to the Investiture today but was unfortunately detained by work and personal circumstances.

    • Sarafina Sinclair
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2010
        Alexander,

        Henry of Exeter and Nadezda Zezastrizl were invested as baron and baroness on Saturday.

        Sarafina