HOOBAH to our Vanished Wood award recipients at Foxhunt/Rose Tourney

  • Jill Elaine Hughes
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13 9:41 AM
      Wanted to send out heartfelt congratulations to our Vanished Wood award winners at Foxhunt/Rose Tourney.  Lord Elias the Brute received a Purple Fret in recognition of his dedicated service, and Sir Guerric der Wilde Fuchs received a Willow in recognition of his talent for constructing Landsknecht Costumes.  And of course, we cannot forget the glorious knighting of Sir Guerric's former squire, Sabah!

      HOOBAH to all, and congratulations to all the award winners from Ayreton, Midlands and beyond.  It was certainly an exciting and busy court.

      YIS,
      Marissa de Courette, Vanished Wood Pursuiviant

      Healthcare Writer, University of Phoenix Knowledge Network

      Novelist, Playwright, Journalist

      www.jillelainehughes.com

      www.jamaicalayne.com