Ayreton Drinking Guild - Saturday September 25 at 3:30

  • jay sabath
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 12, 2010
      Ayreton members and friends are welcome to gather for food and fun.

      on September 25th at 3:30
      We are meeting at Palmer Place in LaGrange IL
      http://palmerslagrange.com/index.php
      56 South LaGrange Road
      La Grange, IL 60625
      it is 2 blocks south of the train station, Burlington northern, route  to Aurora
      http://metrarail.com/content/metra/en/home/maps_schedules/metra_system_map/bnsf/map.html

      The beer selection is excellent!  The beer menu is a sheet of 8.5x14, both sides, four columns each side.  The last time I was there they had 30+ beers on tap.

      Yes it is the same day as Coronation,  We will raise a toast to their Majesties sometime that night.
      How late will we be there?  I don't know.  email me and I will let you know how late we stayed last time.

      --
      Lord Johannes Machiavelli
      Canton of Rokkehealden
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 21, 2010

        Ayreton members and friends are welcome to gather for food and fun.

        on September 25th at 3:30
        We are meeting at Palmer Place in LaGrange IL
        http://palmerslagrange.com/index.php
        56 South LaGrange Road
        La Grange, IL 60625
        it is 2 blocks south of the train station, Burlington northern, route  to Aurora
        http://metrarail.com/content/metra/en/home/maps_schedules/metra_system_map/bnsf/map.html

        The beer selection is excellent!  The beer menu is a sheet of 8.5x14, both sides, four columns each side.  The last time I was there they had 30+ beers on tap.

        Please let me know if you are planning to come so I can get a general idea of how many.

        Yes it is the same day as Coronation,  We will raise a toast to their Majesties sometime that night.
        How late will we be there?  I don't know.  email me and I will let you know how late we stayed last time.

        --
        Lord Johannes Machiavelli
        Canton of Rokkehealden
        Barony of Ayreton
        Kingdom of the Middle
      • Bridget Murphy
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 22, 2010
          I'll be there with bells on Jay! And I might be bringing a friend.

          On Tue Sep 21st, 2010 5:58 PM CDT jay sabath wrote:

          >Ayreton members and friends are welcome to gather for food and fun.
          >
          >on September 25th at 3:30
          >We are meeting at Palmer Place in LaGrange IL
          >http://palmerslagrange.com/index.php
          >56 South LaGrange Road
          >La Grange, IL 60625
          >it is 2 blocks south of the train station, Burlington northern, route to
          >Aurora
          >http://metrarail.com/content/metra/en/home/maps_schedules/metra_system_map/bnsf/map.html
          >
          >The beer selection is excellent! The beer menu is a sheet of 8.5x14, both
          >sides, four columns each side. The last time I was there they had 30+ beers
          >on tap.
          >
          >Please let me know if you are planning to come so I can get a general idea
          >of how many.
          >
          >Yes it is the same day as Coronation, We will raise a toast to their
          >Majesties sometime that night.
          >How late will we be there? I don't know. email me and I will let you know
          >how late we stayed last time.
          >

          >--
          >Lord Johannes Machiavelli
          >Canton of Rokkehealden
          >Barony of Ayreton
          >Kingdom of the Middle
        • Bridget Murphy
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 25, 2010
            Drinks drunk:
            Ayreton drinking guild
            Breckinridge pandora's bock
            Cold Spring's Brewing co. John Henry 3 lick Spiker
            Great Lakes Brewing co. Edmund Fitzgerald porter
            Harpoon Brewing Co. Harpoon Octoberfest
            Metropolitan brewing co. Dynamo Copper Lager
            Mishawaka Brewing Co. Four Horseman
            Brewery Ommegang Three Philosophers
            JK Scrumpy Cider x2
            New Belgium Hoptober