Fox Hunt / Rose Tourney / Investiture Thanks

  • Bernal Schooley
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2010
      Greetings and thanks,

      I wanted to take a moment and send a big thank you to everyone for attending the event and a huge thank you to everyone who helped to make it successful.

      There were many people who stepped up and offered assistance before and during the event and I'm very grateful to each and every one of you. While I plan to follow up this email later with more specific thanks, I'm sure there are many people who helped in ways that I didn't know about. And, as grateful as I am to those that I know of directly, it made me very happy every time I saw that something was magically taken care of without having to ask.

      Thank you... thank you.. thank you!

      In your service,
      --Richard de Scolay