Re: [Ayreton] Foxhunt Photos

  • Hilla Hamasdohtor
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 12, 2010
      Could you post the link to your Facebook page, please? :) Thanks,
      Hilla

      On 12-Sep-10 17:34, Eoghan wrote:

      Mine are up on Facebook!

      On 9/12/2010 2:25 PM, Verena Entenwirt wrote:

      Just uploaded our foxhunt photos at
      http://picasaweb.google.com/Brynachndlr/FoxHunt2010#

      Lukas, who was taking the photos, just kept his finger on the trigger so that if you scroll through them real fast it almost feels like a video....ie tons of repeats.

      Thanks
      --
      Lady Verena Entenwirth
      www.broomstich.com

  • Dougal MacAlister
    Message 2 of 4 , Sep 12, 2010
      Mine are listed here:

      The morning Court pics are rubbish.  Lighting was terrible.

      THL Dougale MacAlestyr, C.G.C.
      Lt.General - Target Archery, Middle Kingdom