Re: [Ayreton] Foxhunt Photos

  • Eoghan
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 12, 2010
      Mine are up on Facebook!

      On 9/12/2010 2:25 PM, Verena Entenwirt wrote:

      Just uploaded our foxhunt photos at
      http://picasaweb.google.com/Brynachndlr/FoxHunt2010#

      Lukas, who was taking the photos, just kept his finger on the trigger so that if you scroll through them real fast it almost feels like a video....ie tons of repeats.

      Thanks
      --
      Lady Verena Entenwirth
      www.broomstich.com

    • Hilla Hamasdohtor

      Message 3 of 4 , Sep 12, 2010
        Mine are listed here:

        The morning Court pics are rubbish.  Lighting was terrible.

        THL Dougale MacAlestyr, C.G.C.
        Lt.General - Target Archery, Middle Kingdom