Lost Cooler at Rose Tourney/Foxhunt

  • Jill Elaine Hughes
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2010
      Dear all---

      First off, let me send a big HOOBAH out to Ayreton and to our autocrats for such a fabulous event and Investiture today!  And a great bow to our beautiful Ladies of the Rose and the fighters who defended their honor so valiantly.

      Second, on a more mundane note, I lost track of my soft-sided lunch cooler on the list field today.  I set up a day camp next to the Thieves of Hearts where I left a blue soft-sided lunch cooler alongside my chair when I went to go teach an A&S class.  When I returned the cooler had disappeared, and I was unable to locate it anywhere nearby.  If anyone saw it, put it in lost and found, or accidentally mistook it for their own (it's a very common and popular design) can you please email me off-list?  It contained a Baby Bel soft Gouda cheese and a ripe peach.

      It's my husband's lunch cooler that he takes to work each day, so he's a little irate it didn't come home with me.  Many thanks in advance.

      YIS,
      Lady Marissa de Courette

      Healthcare Writer, University of Phoenix Knowledge Network

      Novelist, Playwright, Journalist

      www.jillelainehughes.com

      www.jamaicalayne.com