Ayreton Dice -- available for pickup and purchase at Investiture/FoxHunt!

  • Jen Small
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 10, 2010
      Good gentles of Ayreton:

      The Ayreton Dice will be available for purchase tomorrow at Fox Hunt.  Dame Nicholaa Halden has offered to keep them at her merchant booth.  If you have pre-ordered, you can pick them up there.  We also have an additional 40 pairs of dice that are available for purchase.

      The dice cost $3 a pair, which is a donation to the Ayreton general fund.  Please pay in cash if possible.

    • Earik MacSkellie
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 14, 2010
        any dice left for purchase?

        --
        Ld. Earik MacSkellie, esq.
        Ayreton Brewers Guild

        "Doo after the good and leve the evyl, and it shal brynge you to good fame and renommee."
        - William Caxton's preface to Sir Thomas Mallory's Le Morte d'Arthur

      • Verena Entenwirt
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 14, 2010
          I completely forgot to pick up my dice this weekend ( was a little swamped at the inn). Will they be available for pickup at Stone Dog Inn?

          Thanks

          --
          Lady Verena Entenwirth
          www.broomstich.com

        • Bernal Schooley

            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 14, 2010
              Yes, we will have the pre-orders available for pickup/purchase at Stone Dog, at Cooks Collegium, and at All Souls.  And, there are still more pairs unclaimed for sale!

              --Gianetta

              I completely forgot to pick up my dice this weekend ( was a little swamped at the inn). Will they be available for pickup at Stone Dog Inn?

              Thanks

              --
              Lady Verena Entenwirth
              www.broomstich.com

            • Philippa of Otterbourne

                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 14, 2010

                  Yes,  I may be interested in a pair or 2…Thanks

                  Sonia Rohowsky…..the new be

                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 17, 2010
                    Fiona and I will take a pair each. There is a very remote chance Fiona may make Stone Dog and we will both be in town the next week helping Ross and his family get settled somewhere in the 'burbs. We can meet up then or at the Illiton event (maybe) that next weekend if you are headed that way. Worst case - I volunteer Hillary and Gareth or Richard and Kathy to pick them up for us. Thanks for volunteering guys.

                    Message 9 of 9 , Sep 17, 2010
                      Will be happy to.  Goodness knows, I've volunteered you guys for enough stuff.

                      Ags