Re: [Ayreton] Re: Event plans for the weather?

  • Jill Elaine Hughes
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 10, 2010
      For those of us who are teaching A&S classes, are tables provided or do we need to bring our own?

      Marissa

      Healthcare Writer, University of Phoenix Knowledge Network

      Novelist, Playwright, Journalist

      www.jillelainehughes.com

      www.jamaicalayne.com

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 10, 2010
        Tables are provided.

        From: Jill Elaine Hughes <jillhughes2@...>
        Sender: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 07:40:43 -0700 (PDT)
        To: <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com

> [...]

        > > ugly storms in the morning.
        > >
        > > What kind of back up plans should local people know about to be ready for
        > > tomorrow?
        > >
        > > I've not been to the site so some words of wisdom would be very helpful!
        > >
        > > Like ...
        > >
        > > Should we be worried about parking our cars and then not being able to get
        > > out?
        > >
        > > Will we have shelter avalible for people who don't have pavillions or sun
        > > shades to set up?
        > >
        > > If we are using the barn for activities (like fighting) will there be room
        > > to have people in there too?
        > >
        > > Is the ground going to handle the water well? Or, should we be concerned
        > > about mud?
        > >
        > > Any other ideas would be great. Thanks!
        > > ~philip

        > > "Special Notices".  Activities coordinators, to get access to post Special

      • Fern
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 10, 2010
          My rain preparations will include back-up shoes, a large golf umbrella, heavy cloaks, and a determination to have a good time, despite the weather

          (Maybe a spare change of clothes in the car.)

          Fern