Ayreton Investiture Court is at 10:30

  • Bernal Schooley
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2010
      Greeting Ayreton,

      I wanted to send this email out to everyone and ask that you help make sure any day-trippers that you know also get this message.

      It's come to my attention that I haven't clearly communicated to everyone that the investiture court will be at 10:30 am on Saturday. If you are arriving on Saturday please try to arrive by 10:00 am so you have time to check in at troll and get to court.

      Please pass it on to other lists and anyone you know coming on Saturday.

      On a related note, you will probably want to bring a chair to use for court and throughout the day.

      Thanks!

      --Richard