Best Wishes

  • Joanne Labny
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2010
      Greatings from Far Away Drachenwald,

      I just wanted to take a few moments to wish everyone much luck on the coming event this weekend and also to congratulate Ayreton on its elevation.  Although we can't be with you all this weekend we will be there in spirit.  Both Lord Erick and I are both very proud to have been involved with the founding of the Barony and personally I will always Ayreton will always hold a special place in my heart what has become the Barony of Ayreton is where I first found the SCA and I've had the pleasure of the years to watch the various groups grow and work together, especially my home shire of Foxvale to become Ayreton.  I have great memories and even greater friends in Ayreton and part of my heart will always be their.

      YIS,

      Lady Fiona ni Chiardubhain

      PS I've also sent up prayers for the cooperation of the weather so the sun will shine on the event.