Re: [Ayreton] Passing of a Horde Brother

  • jeffnaggie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8, 2010
      Our prayers are with his family, friends and brothers.

      From: "tomscrip" <tomscrip@...>
      Sender: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 23:07:20
      To: <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Ayreton] Passing of a Horde Brother

      Svea Wartooth, a brother .. and one of the oldest rapier promoters alongside Thorbjorn the Graysides, passed in his sleep this day.

      Aethelwulf of Dover

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • kevin purtrell
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 9, 2010
        Svea always had the best stories. He was great to listen to.
        Yes he promoted Rapier in the SCA. He was afterall a Fencing Coach at one time. I *think* for the Olympics. He was always willing to train people.
        In his later years his hands would shake, but put a sword in his hand and they were rock steady.

        Kevin Ambrozijwski

        Svea Wartooth, a brother .. and one of the oldest rapier promoters alongside Thorbjorn the Graysides, passed in his sleep this day.

        Aethelwulf of Dover

      • D'vorah bint al-Attar
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 11, 2010
          On 8 Sep 2010, at 6:07 PM, tomscrip wrote:

          > Svea Wartooth, a brother .. and one of the oldest rapier promoters alongside Thorbjorn the Graysides, passed in his sleep this day.
          >
          > Aethelwulf of Dover

          I am so sorry to hear of this news. May he rest in peace, and ride in a place of honor with the Great Horde in the sky.
          D'vorah bint al-Attar
          Master Albrecht Waldfurster's Egg
          dvorah@...
          Facebook: D'vorah Bint Al-Attar