NO Fighter Practice at GBN Dec 17th

  • Tedesco da Venezia
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2006
      Contrary to what has been previously announced, there will be NO fighter practice at Glenbrook North High School (the Thieves of Hearts practice site) this Sunday, December 17th.  Captain Liam (who holds the keys to the building) has a prior commitment that he didn't remember when he previously agreed to open the school.  Repeating...

      NO FIGHTER PRACTICE AT GLENBROOK NORTH HIGH SCHOOL SUNDAY, DECEMBER 17th!
      Please get the word out to all fighters who might not be on the email lists.

      On a good note, the Thieves of Hearts are going to be holding practice EVERY Tuesday throughout the holiday season.  Yes, even the day after Christmas---enough of us were interested and don't have plans dec 26th that we can have a practice.  Come show off all your new toys.  I hope to have a new longsword, and I'm gonna want to hit someone with it.  All rapier fighters in the area are welcome to come; we also have a number of heavy fighters coming on a regular basis.

      ~Tedesco~