MKAOD lost and found

  • MacGregorsCairn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2010
      Good evening,

      I have the following unclaimed items in my possession. Please contact me off-list to make arrangements for their return.

      Black leather strap, 1/2" x 23", riveted to a single silver-tone ring buckle
      Sunglasses, dark faux tortoise frame with dark grey lenses
      Bright yellow "auto cloth," found tied to stake rope of blue shade fly at Rapier point
      Roll black duct tape
      Dangle, three glass beads and one silver-tone leaf bead hanging from wire loop, overall length approx. 1.5"

      ~Marie, Autocrat
      Modern: Nita L. Lewis (lewisn@...)
      SCA: THL Marie la Fauconniere, CDH, OW (macgregorscairn@...)
      Shire of Ravenslake, Midlands, Kingdom of the Middle
      "In wine there is wisdom. In beer there is freedom. In water there is bacteria."
      =