Demo in Belvidere, IL

  • Thorfinn Frisken
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2010
      Greetings,

        I am putting this out to our close friends.  I know this is the day after Foxhunt but my local group is putting on a demo at Summerfield Farms Exotic Zoo (http://www.summerfieldfarminc.com/) and we need numbers.  It is in Belvidere, IL. (Not too far from Earlville  :)  ).  We could use fiber arts, rapier fighters and heavy fighters.  It runs from 11 till 4.  We will be doing spots thru out the day.  Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

           If you could join us it would be much appreciated.  We have bathrooms set aside for us and a huge arena to fight in. Space for up to 8 lists at once.  Please let me know if you could help.

      YIS,
      Thorfinn Frisken
      Haus Brandenburg