Fwd: [Foxvale] ***NO*** Dance Practice, Wed. May 10

  • Ayreton Towne Cryer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8 7:40 PM
      Teleri <allegrezza@...> wrote:
      From: Teleri <allegrezza@...>
      To: grey-gargoyles@yahoogroups.com, SCA-Tree-Girt-Sea@yahoogroups.com
      CC: foxvale@..., grey-gargoyles@...,
      ShireofRavenslake@yahoogroups.com, rokkehealden@yahoogroups.com,
      tgs@..., vanished_wood@yahoogroups.com,
      village-green@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Foxvale] ***NO*** Dance Practice, Wed. May 10
      Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 10:48:54 -0500

      Due to a number of University activities, we do NOT have a room this week for dance practice. If this suddenly changes, we will send out an update.

      This should be the only week where there is an issue, so we expect to resume our weekly practices from May 17 to the end of the month.

      For questions or last minute updates:
      Teleri (Sharon): 847 - 797 - 5717 (home) 847 - 235 - 5758 (work)
      allegrezza AT safe-mail DOT net

      Yours in Service,
      Teleri