Foxhunt Ride?

  • Pam Wolff
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3 6:54 AM
      Hi there!

      I'm hoping to be able to attend Fox Hunt next weekend. I'm able to
      day-trip Saturday only due to a family thing on Sunday, alas. Is anyone
      going just on Saturday who would have room for a passenger? I'm located
      approximately at Harlem and Oakton in Niles, but can try to get to a
      meeting-point. I can donate some money to the gas cause.

      Thanks!
      --Hilla
    • bonnie kayser
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3 9:40 AM