Jeff Fest Update and thank you!

  • nadezda_zezastrizl
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2010
      Now that I've confirmed that the check was recieved, I just wanted to let all the volunteers who helped with Jeff Fest (waaaay back in June) know that their efforts helped us achieve $382 for the Ayreton general fund.

      Thank you to all!

      -Nadezda
    • Jeffnaggie
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2010
        Whoo hoooo!

        Now that I've confirmed that the check was recieved, I just wanted to let all
        the volunteers who helped with Jeff Fest (waaaay back in June) know that their
        efforts helped us achieve $382 for the Ayreton general fund.

        Thank you to all!

        -Nadezda

        "Special Notices".  Activities coordinators, to get access to post Special
        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to: