Re: [thievesofhearts] MKAOD Displays of Prowess

  • Adam Ellard
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1 6:00 AM
      Great!

      For those of you who have never played/watched BOH, you are in for a treat. It is like hockey with swords! For anyone interested in developing/displaying small unit tactics, this is the venue.

      For those who plan on playing/watching it would be a good idea to bring your full compliment of weapons and secondaries. Every position has it's own weapons forms and people will have the chance to play 1-3,1-5, or 1-7 positions (depending on the format)

      This being my first MKAOD, I am pumped!

      Adam

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 1, 2010, at 7:41 AM, AlexdeSet@... wrote:

      Greetings!
           Besides the new rapier melee game, "Blood of Heros", there will be Displays of Prowess for the scarfed (Warders, Dons, etc.) and the non-scarfed (those who are not yet Warders, Dons, etc). MKAOD will be a good time to tune up for the Rose Tourney 9/11/10.
      Respectfully,
      Alexander
      Chancellor, MKAOD-Ravenslake XIII