Ayreton event theme

  • suzanearley@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2006
      I haven't seen anyone else pop up and volunteer (here anyway) to head up the feast. If I'm mistaken, please let me know. I have had a couple of people volunteer to help me, tho.

      Otherwise, since we seem to have settled on a Venetian theme, I'd like to know what time period we're looking at so I can plan the feast menu accordingly.

      Thanks.

      Ghita
    • kazoshea@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2006

         I had volunteered early on but I am willing to aid in the planning of said feast, execution and the finding of things for it. I have recently received a copy of Platina with english translations.  Drop me a note and we can chat further off list.

        iago