Re: [Ayreton] August Moot back on Sunday the 29th

  • trybl_dance@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 29, 2010
      We will have the grill running if anyone wants to use it.

      Also Mike will be there at 4 so please be patient if you arrive early

      Sent from my android device.

      Date: Sunday, August 29th at 4:30 pm
      Location: Jale's home (address and directions to follow)

      This meeting will focus on our preparations for investiture.

      In your service,
      --Richard