Re: [Ayreton] August Moot back on Sunday the 29th

  • Jill Elaine Hughes
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 27, 2010

       Are either the baronial meeting and/or the Vanished Wood meeting on Sunday pot-luck?  Please advise so I can plan accordingly.  Thanks.

      Marissa de Courette

      Healthcare Writer, University of Phoenix Knowledge Network

      Novelist, Playwright, Journalist

      www.jillelainehughes.com

      www.jamaicalayne.com

      Date: Sunday, August 29th at 4:30 pm
      Location: Jale's home (address and directions to follow)

      This meeting will focus on our preparations for investiture.

      In your service,
      --Richard

    • trybl_dance@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 29, 2010
        We will have the grill running if anyone wants to use it.

        Also Mike will be there at 4 so please be patient if you arrive early

        Sent from my android device.