Fwd: [ShireofRavenslake] RE: Labor day event in 3 rivers

  • AlexdeSet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2010
      From: elliot liebson <eliebson@...>
      To: shireofravenslake@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, Aug 26, 2010 11:57 pm
      Subject: [ShireofRavenslake] RE: Labor day event in 3 rivers

      --I've been asked to pass along a note that if you don't have plans yet for labor day weekend (9/3-6), please consider coming down to three rivers (st. louis, well warrenton to be specific) for our second annual metal and glassworkers symposium.  To put it as bluntly as possible, we need students!  We have 30 instructors teaching 50 (yes, fifty) classes, including the following:

      Gold leaf
      glass veil pins
      stained glass
      mosaic tiling
      soapstone molds for pewter casting
      forge welding
      repousse
      niello
      blacksmithing
      enameling
      forge-making
      gauntlet making
      inlay
      bronze-casting
      pattern welding

      ....and on and on.  Here is the link to the website:  http://www.threeriver.org/symposium/index.html  Please pass this on!

      YIS,
      Salamon
      (did I mention that we need students?)

      "Make no small plans. They have no magic to stir humanity‚Äôs blood"   --Daniel Burnham
      "Get her.  That was your big plan."  --Peter Venkman