Fwd: MODERATE -- memehl42@yahoo.com posted to Ayreton

  • Jeffnaggie
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2010

      From: Yahoo! Groups Notification <Ayreton-accept-fxxqtpwkdlyd0xqhb1dpfmg1ha4q@yahoogroups.com>
      To: Ayreton-owner <Ayreton-owner@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thu, Aug 26, 2010 9:17 am
      Subject: MODERATE -- memehl42@... posted to Ayreton

      Hello,

      A message has been sent to the Ayreton group from

        memehl42@...

      The message summary:
      --------------------
      FROM: memehl42@...
      DATE: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 07:17:16 -0700 (PDT)
      SUBJECT: Re: [Ayreton] Fox Hunt, Rose Turney, Ayreton Investiture

      Hi Gareth,

      I am able to commit for a couple of hours to help at the
      event.  I can do either children's activities or list
      tables.  My sister Ellen of the Scholars is merchanting
      scribal wares again, so I may need to help her out a little
      bit too.

      Mary Buchanan

      --------------------

      A complete copy of this message has been attached for your convenience.

      This message requires your approval for one of the following reasons:
      * Your group is set to moderate all messages from this user, OR
      * Your group is set to moderate messages from all users

      To approve or reject this message using the web, please visit:

      To approve this message using email, reply to this message. You do not
      need to attach the original message, just reply and send.

      To reject this message using email, forward this message to

      Ayreton-reject-0bmlzigwqwukn1xfxnrfos4osz3a@yahoogroups.com

      NOTE: The pending message will expire after 14 days. If you do not
      take action within that time, the pending message will be automatically
      rejected.  Yahoo! Groups does this to maintain a high quality of
      service for our users.

      Thank you for choosing Yahoo! Groups.

      Regards,

      Yahoo! Groups Customer Care