RE: [Ayreton] Possible crash space for Ladies of the Rose?-many thanks

  • Rob Hicks
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 25, 2010
      My apologies for the late response. I have 2 comfy couches as well as 2 full recliners a so-so comfy couch & 2 cots. That and floor space.

      From: B.Keiley Dutchem <lttlems1@...>
      Subject: [Ayreton] Re: Possible crash space for Ladies of the Rose?
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, August 23, 2010, 2:42 PM

      My Dutchess Brigh is also interested in hoteling it. If you could include her as well. Are their any airports that would be close to site as well. If not I have to pick up my dutchee from Ohair.

      Kisses
      Keiley

      --- In

    • Mary Buchanan
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 26, 2010
        Hi Gareth,

        I am able to commit for a couple of hours to help at the event.  I can do either children's activities or list tables.  My sister Ellen of the Scholars is merchanting scribal wares again, so I may need to help her out a little bit too.
        Mary Buchanan

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 31, 2010
          Mary,

          Thanks for Helping.  Can you pick a time that you will be able to help in the childrens area?

          9am 11am 1pm 2pm 3pm  are the open times now.