Come see the Pippins at Bristol Faire this Saturday!

  • Jen Small
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25 2:09 PM
      Good citizens of Ayreton, greetings!

      The Pippins will be performing at the Bristol Renaissance Faire this Saturday.  We'll be singing in the Glade at the Queen's tea (which is usually around 2 or 3 pm) and we'll be stopping by the Friends of Faire later in the afternoon.  If you're planning on visiting the Faire, come and see us, we'd love the support!

      Yours in service,

      --Gianetta

    • Christina King
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 25 2:44 PM
        I will try to catch you, but if you want to make my day, come over to the Domba booth (by the pirate ship) and sing a couple of tunes for a former Pippin as she sells wares!

        Mihri

        --
        Christina King
        http://www.rakschristina.com