Fighter Practice December 17

  • marie_la_f
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2006
      Greetings, all!

      I've been informed that the Glenbrook North site will be opened for
      practice on Sunday, December 17, from 1 to 4 pm. There will be both
      heavy and light weapons practice, depending upon marshal attendance.
      (Thank you, Liam!)

      This is currently the only heavy-weapons practice scheduled in the area
      for this weekend, so please spread the word. Directions are available at
      http://thieves.ayreton.org

      In service,
      Marie la F
      Ravenslake