volunteers needed for MKAOD

  • MacGregorsCairn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2010
      Greetings!

      While you're enjoying all the great classes, games and festivities at the Middle Kingdom Academy of Defense XIII on September 4 and 5 (in Lake Villa; www.ravenslake.org/MKAOD), please consider giving an hour or two of your time to volunteer so everyone else can share in the fun!

      Volunteer opportunities include:

      Troll (Saturday and Sunday, 9:00am - noon): 2-hour shifts available throughout the morning (contact ladyarrienne_at_gmail.com)

      List table manager for rattan combat (Saturday, noon - 5:00pm): please bring your own forms (contact ix_at_terraefinis.org)

      Ice cream social (Saturday, 6:00pm - 9:30pm): 1-2 people to help at the build-your-own table

      Site cleanup and closedown (Sunday, 4:30pm - 6pm): vacuum/sweep, reset classrooms, take down and load shade flys, clean whiteboards

      Unless noted above, please contact me at macgregorscairn_at_aol.com to volunteer.

      Thanks!
      ~Marie
      THL Marie la Fauconniere
      Headmistress, MKAOD XIII
      "In wine there is wisdom. In beer there is freedom. In water there is bacteria."
    • Sir Ix
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 24, 2010
        >List table manager for rattan combat (Saturday, noon - 5:00pm):
        >please bring your own forms (contact ix_at_terraefinis.org)

        I will supply all forms.

        --
        Sir Ixtilixochitl
        http://aztecknight.livejournal.com