Re: [Ayreton] August Moot back on Sunday the 29th

  • Wendy Pastrick
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 23 6:52 AM
      We would be the 2nd house on the South West corner :)

      Date: Sunday, August 29th at 4:30 pm
      Location: Jale's home (address and directions to follow)

      This meeting will focus on our preparations for investiture.

      In your service,
      --Richard
    • Jill Elaine Hughes
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 27 5:34 PM

         Are either the baronial meeting and/or the Vanished Wood meeting on Sunday pot-luck?  Please advise so I can plan accordingly.  Thanks.

        Marissa de Courette

        Healthcare Writer, University of Phoenix Knowledge Network

        Novelist, Playwright, Journalist

        www.jillelainehughes.com

        www.jamaicalayne.com

        Date: Sunday, August 29th at 4:30 pm

      • trybl_dance@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 29 9:19 AM
          We will have the grill running if anyone wants to use it.

          Also Mike will be there at 4 so please be patient if you arrive early

          Sent from my android device.