Re: [Ayreton] August Moot back on Sunday the 29th

  • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 21, 2010
      Google Maps finds the intersection of Childs & Jefferson without a problem, but the satellite photo doesn't show the color of the house.  Which corner?  :-)

      http://robyyan.googlepages.com

      Date: Sunday, August 29th at 4:30 pm
      Location: Jale's home (address and directions to follow)

      This meeting will focus on our preparations for investiture.

      In your service,
      --Richard
    • Wendy Pastrick
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 23, 2010
        We would be the 2nd house on the South West corner :)

        Date: Sunday, August 29th at 4:30 pm
        Location: Jale's home (address and directions to follow)

        This meeting will focus on our preparations for investiture.

        In your service,
        --Richard
      • Jill Elaine Hughes
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 27, 2010

           Are either the baronial meeting and/or the Vanished Wood meeting on Sunday pot-luck?  Please advise so I can plan accordingly.  Thanks.

          Marissa de Courette

          Healthcare Writer, University of Phoenix Knowledge Network

          Novelist, Playwright, Journalist

          www.jillelainehughes.com

          www.jamaicalayne.com

          Date: Sunday, August 29th at 4:30 pm

        • trybl_dance@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 29, 2010
            We will have the grill running if anyone wants to use it.

            Also Mike will be there at 4 so please be patient if you arrive early

            Sent from my android device.