Initial MKAOD-Ravenslake Schedule

  • AlexdeSet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2010
      Greetings!
           Currently the MKAOD martial class list is as follows. Actual time schedule soon. We are starting at 10 AM with 55 minute periods, at 10, 11, and 12, with lunch (during and) thereafter. Warder Miguel has a new game for us- "Blood of Heroes", brought by way of Fair Caid (the Land of Milk and Honey, from which all good things come). Other Displays of Prowess and the voting for Thorbjorn's Favor will be held during the "Rapier Games" part of the day. MKAOD is Sat & Sun September 4 & 5 in Ravenslake, Midlands.
           Don't forget to apply for the MKAOD Scholarship (free gate for the weekend) if you are in need. We'd rather have you there than not. Contact me (alexdeset"at"aol"dot"com) for more info on the Scholarships.
      Max von Fallingbostel
      >Intro to Longsword
      >Monster Swords and Gorilla Arms

      Gwynneth verch Ieuan & Rose of Grey Gargoyles
      >How to Run a Tourney (MIT Signatures available)
      >Basic Dagger

      Adam Comyn
      >Gnostyl 101
      >Gnostyl 201

      Kyrstyan Makfall
      > Feints & Invitations (90 min)

      AElfred of Chester
      >Combat Knife Throwing
      >Dancing with Swords; A Workout for the Student of Defense

      Robert Downey

      Xavier Raposo
      >Applied Dancing for Fencers
      >Rotella-style Shields for Tournament and Melee

      Gallien de L'ile
      > Force Assessment: Estimating the Capabilities of Fighters

      Patrick von Brandenburg
      >Historic Combat as an A&S Activity: Why We Need It and Where The Edges Are

      Miguel de Santiago
      >Introduction to Capo Ferro

      Ian the Green
      >Integrating Measure