Re: [Ayreton] August Moot back on Sunday the 29th

  • Wendy Pastrick
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 19, 2010
      Our address:
      0S582 Jefferson Street in Winfield 60190

      Please note, that is SOUTH. Many GPS and googlemap type programs take you to NORTH Jefferson. We are South of Manchester, between County Farm and Winfield roads.
      We are at the intersection of Childs and Jefferson - green house

      See you there!

      Oh, and please come prepared to sing Happy Birthday to Evelyn for her 2nd birthday which she will celebrate that Friday :)

      Smiles,
      Jale

      Date: Sunday, August 29th at 4:30 pm
      Location: Jale's home (address and directions to follow)

      This meeting will focus on our preparations for investiture.

      In your service,
      --Richard
    • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 21, 2010
        Google Maps finds the intersection of Childs & Jefferson without a problem, but the satellite photo doesn't show the color of the house.  Which corner?  :-)

        http://robyyan.googlepages.com

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 23, 2010
          We would be the 2nd house on the South West corner :)

          Date: Sunday, August 29th at 4:30 pm
          Location: Jale's home (address and directions to follow)

          This meeting will focus on our preparations for investiture.

          In your service,
          --Richard
        • Jill Elaine Hughes
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 27, 2010

             Are either the baronial meeting and/or the Vanished Wood meeting on Sunday pot-luck?  Please advise so I can plan accordingly.  Thanks.

            Marissa de Courette

            Healthcare Writer, University of Phoenix Knowledge Network

            Novelist, Playwright, Journalist

            www.jillelainehughes.com

            www.jamaicalayne.com

            Date: Sunday, August 29th at 4:30 pm

          • trybl_dance@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 29, 2010
              We will have the grill running if anyone wants to use it.

              Also Mike will be there at 4 so please be patient if you arrive early

              Sent from my android device.