August Moot back on Sunday the 29th

  • Bernal Schooley
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 19, 2010
      Hello Ayreton,

      Sorry for the shuffle over the last couple days regarding the date and location.

      Additional options and further discussion has brought the meeting back to Sunday, August 29 as we had picked at the last business meeting. Jale has offered to host it in addition to hosting the Vanished Wood moot. So, the Ayreton business meeting will be at 4:30 pm, followed by the Vanished Wood moot at 6:30 pm. This will hopefully allow more people to attend and keep from making the Vanished Wood folks attend meetings on two consecutive days. So to recap...

      Ayreton Business Meeting
      Date: Sunday, August 29th at 4:30 pm
      Location: Jale's home (address and directions to follow)

      This meeting will focus on our preparations for investiture.

      In your service,
      --Richard
    • Wendy Pastrick
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 19, 2010
        Our address:
        0S582 Jefferson Street in Winfield 60190

        Please note, that is SOUTH. Many GPS and googlemap type programs take you to NORTH Jefferson. We are South of Manchester, between County Farm and Winfield roads.
        We are at the intersection of Childs and Jefferson - green house

        See you there!

        Oh, and please come prepared to sing Happy Birthday to Evelyn for her 2nd birthday which she will celebrate that Friday :)

        Smiles,
        Jale

        Date: Sunday, August 29th at 4:30 pm
        Location: Jale's home (address and directions to follow)

        This meeting will focus on our preparations for investiture.

        In your service,
        --Richard
      • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 21, 2010
          Google Maps finds the intersection of Childs & Jefferson without a problem, but the satellite photo doesn't show the color of the house.  Which corner?  :-)

          http://robyyan.googlepages.com

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 23, 2010
            We would be the 2nd house on the South West corner :)

            Date: Sunday, August 29th at 4:30 pm
            Location: Jale's home (address and directions to follow)

            This meeting will focus on our preparations for investiture.

            In your service,
            --Richard
          • Jill Elaine Hughes
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 27, 2010

               Are either the baronial meeting and/or the Vanished Wood meeting on Sunday pot-luck?  Please advise so I can plan accordingly.  Thanks.

              Marissa de Courette

              Healthcare Writer, University of Phoenix Knowledge Network

              Novelist, Playwright, Journalist

              www.jillelainehughes.com

              www.jamaicalayne.com

              Date: Sunday, August 29th at 4:30 pm

            • trybl_dance@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 29, 2010
                We will have the grill running if anyone wants to use it.

                Also Mike will be there at 4 so please be patient if you arrive early

                Sent from my android device.