Pennsic Vollunteers - Gate Guard and PoD Thanks

  • young
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2010
      Howdy Ayreton!

      Please thank our volunteers who signed up for Royal Gate Guard and Peer-on-Duty on behalf of Ayreton.

      They included:

      Curtis Penyngton
      Fern De La Foret
      Gareth Oswestly
      Hilary of Langeford
      Margrett Norwoode
      Richard de Scolay
      Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
      Tacit Darby
      Thomas Penyngton

      There were also a number of volunteers who helped individually at other times for Royal Gate Guard, Peer-on-Duty and as Royal Retainers.

      This is another excellent show of our work as a Barony and continues to give Ayreton a great reputation across the Kingdom.

      Thanks everyone! Yay Ayreton!
      ~philip