Re: [Ayreton] August Moot

  • Wendy Pastrick
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 19, 2010
      This is what I get for being out of the loop.
      We have a decent sized yard, deck and family room in my home - if the Vanished Wood group still wants to host the Ayreton meeting at our home on the originally proposed date (8/29) I'm sure we can accomodate about 30 people or so (if it ends up indoors).

      If the PowersThatBe want to make that call, the offer is open.

      Jale