Calendar Correction - Silver Thimble Guild

  • Wendy Pastrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2006
      I called Mistress Julianna yeserday to confirm the Silver Thimble Guild meeting time.

      Silver Thimble Guild will meet on MONDAYS and not Wednedsdays. (Ian, can you please update your calendar schedule? Thanks!)

      ****
      Additionally, anyone wanting to help out with making 'stuff' bags for fun and games at TGS 12th Night, are invited to come to Mistress Julianna's home any time Saturday or Sunday THIS WEEKEND! Sewing skills not required - fabric needs cutting, bags need stringing, stuffing, etc.
      *****

      Lady Jale bint Amar
      Chatelaine, Tree-Girt-Sea
      Blue Lotus Tribe