Re: [Ayreton] August Moot

  • spdesroches@att.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 18, 2010
      Greetings

      Just a word that the Grey Gargoyles have scheduled our bizmeet on Sunday the 29th at 1:00 PM, Ida Noyes Hall.

      Etienne
      Seneschal, grey Gargoyles

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 19, 2010
        On 18 Aug 2010, at 8:53 PM, Bernal Schooley wrote:

        > So, given that, the moot will need to be next Saturday, August 28th at 6:30 pm. (Sorry D'vorah)
        >
        > --Richard

        It's cool. Folks that really do need to be there should take precedence over those that just kinda wanna. ;) Besides, if it is held at the home of the excellent Fern and Robyyan, I could walk there, so I might actually get to go after all.
        D'vorah bint al-Attar
        Master Albrecht Waldfurster's Egg
        dvorah@...
        Facebook: D'vorah Bint Al-Attar
      • Wendy Pastrick
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 19, 2010
          This is what I get for being out of the loop.
          We have a decent sized yard, deck and family room in my home - if the Vanished Wood group still wants to host the Ayreton meeting at our home on the originally proposed date (8/29) I'm sure we can accomodate about 30 people or so (if it ends up indoors).

          If the PowersThatBe want to make that call, the offer is open.

          Jale