Baronial Meeting

  • kevin purtrell
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 17, 2010
      Hi,
      I remember talking about a Baronial Meeting before Invest. to work on projects and iron out any last minute details. However I don't remember where and when it was.
      Thanks

      Kevin Ambrozijwski

    • garethostwestly
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 20, 2015
        While going over my notes, it has come to my attention that we had a scheduled meeting on Sunday August 23rd 6:00 PM at Skrine Chops in forest Park.

        The address is 7230 W Madison St
        Forest Park, IL 60130

        Phone # 708 771-7230

        Please advise if you have any business that needs to be addressed.

        Thank You,

        Gareth