Re: [Ayreton] Chicago Mensa Halloweem Large-Scale Demo on October 29

  • Jill Elaine Hughes
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2010
      As of right now, I should be available Oct. 29, barring any unforeseen circumstances.  I can commit to coming for a couple hours and doing a leatherwork demonstration.  I will also have my little one with me (3 years old, in garb).  Hope that helps.

      Lady Marissa de Courette

      Healthcare Writer, University of Phoenix Knowledge Network

      Novelist, Playwright, Journalist

      www.jillelainehughes.com

      www.jamaicalayne.com